Three-axis magnetic field sensors | Mag-03
These versatile high-performance fluxgate sensors with integral electronics provide precision measurements of static and alternating magnetic fields in three axes. They are available in a variety of enclosures. Powered from any ±12V supply, outputs are in the form of three analogue voltages from 0 to ±10V, proportional to Bx, By and Bz.
The range of enclosures means that the sensors can be used in a lab, in the field or underwater. Their low noise and wide (3kHz) bandwidth enable high-accuracy measurements of magnetic fields in a range of circumstances.
Mag-03 | Applications
Mag-03 sensors have a wide range of applications for use in physics, bioelectromagnetics and geophysical exploration, including:
- Use as feedback sensors on active shielding
- Measurement of magnetic field disturbances, for example around MRI
- Geophysics including time domain EM and magneto-telluric
- Monitoring of magnetic fields during experiments
- Low noise levels down to <6pT
- Frequency response from DC to 3kHz (-3dB)
- A wide range of enclosures adapted to a broad range of requirements: square section, cylindrical, titanium shielded, unpackaged, two part, independent elements
- Flexibility on measuring range
More on applications in:
• PSU1 power supply unit
• Magmeter-2 power supply and display unit
• Spectramag-6 data acquisition unit
• SCU1 signal conditioning unit
• Mag-03DAM data acquisition module
• DAS1 data acquisition system.
BBrochure OMOperation Manual ODOutline Drawings ANApplications Notes VVideo ACAcademic Papers CSCase Studies