Power supply and signal conditioning unit | SCU1
Mains powered SCU1 combines display, analogue filtering and conditioning of a sensor's analogue output. It is ideal for use in the laboratory with most Bartington magnetic field sensors. SCU1 can be used either as a standalone three-channel magnetic field measuring instrument or as a pre-conditioning unit for an A/D data acquisition system.
SCU1 | Applications
SCU1 is recommended for accurate physics applications and laboratory use, and can be rack mounted where high precision measurement is required.
- Dual output of conditioned and raw signal
- Signal conditioning functions: low and high pass filters, selectable gain and offset control on each axis
- Provides power to one three-axis sensor, with sensor outputs available both as analogue voltages and on LCD displays
- Low- and high-pass filtering gain, and offset available, independent for X, Y and Z channels
- Both the unconditioned and conditioned (after application of gain, offset and filtering) XYZ signals are available as analogue voltage outputs on the unit back panel
- When used with Bartington balanced (differential) sensors, the unit converts their analogue outputs into unbalanced (single-ended) signals
- Power supply voltage to the sensor can be increased for operation over long cables (up to 500m)
BBrochure OMOperation Manual ODOutline Drawings ANApplications Notes VVideo ACAcademic Papers CSCase Studies